HELLAS EBPCS TAX & ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT is operating within the Greek territory, we offer expertise and top of the line services in the areas of auditing, accounting, taxation to businesses of any size; whether they seek to start a new company or provide growth to an existing organisation within Greece.
Developing and maintaining strong networks and valuable relationships with our clients remains our main target. This allows us to consistently meet the highest possible standards and respond to every situation and need in a proactive and actionable manner whilst maintaining our professional objectivity within Greece and Greek Law.
Offering limitless expertise to businesses of any scale, from international corporations to fledgling start-ups seeking help in creating a new company. Our local and international clients benefit from a uniquely designed service approach that offers:
- The highest professional standards of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services from a team of industry thought leaders.
- Constant and consistent communications and advice on every aspect and development of their business.
- Expertise gleaned from an ever expanding knowledge base on current issues and potential future challenges in the market.
Tax Compliance Services
Our tax compliance process is ensuring an accurate and up to date administration of your direct and indirect taxes. Our tax advisors will help you save precious time spent with mandatory activities assuring your company’s compliance with local tax regulations, such as: preparing the tax returns/tax fillings, solving the local tax authorities’ enquiries and representation during inspections.
As your business develops you could benefit from having dedicated team of professional tax advisors who can advise you on day-to-day matters as well as on specific transactions – to minimize risks and maximize value of your business.
Our experienced tax experts are ready to offer you assistance in following areas to maintain your compliance with your statutory return, disclosure and documentation obligations – and even more than that.
Tax registration, tax returns and bookkeeping services
- Tax registrations, records maintenance and tax return filings
- Ongoing statutory tax compliance, accounting and reporting services
- Tax advisory regarding local and international tax legislation
Corporate income tax return and compliance
- Ongoing tax advice on regular and extraordinary issues that may have impact on business
- Tax risk management
- Preparation of corporate income tax return
- Year-end closing services
- Support during audits and representation by tax inspections
Excise taxes and Customs duty
- Excise taxes compliance services – registrations, legislation updates, statutory filings
- Advisory on national and EU customs rules and regulations on customs duty
- Updating the internal procedures and systems with latest customs legislation
- Representation in customs disputes resolution with local and international customs authorities
Value Added Tax compliance
- VAT compliance and advisory by local and international transactions
- VAT registrations and communication with the tax authorities
- VAT returns filing and compliance with local statutory requirements
- VAT reclaim and refund
- VAT risk management services
- Dispute resolution and representation during tax audits and inspections
Personal tax and social security compliance
- Personal income tax computation and tax return filing
- Withholding tax on employment income, dividends and interests
- Social security compliance and advisory services
- Non-resident tax and social security consultancy
- Representation in communication with tax authorities and by tax inspections
Nowadays, the continuously changing business environment is obviously reflected upon the increasing employment dynamics and therefore leading to a constant need of keeping employee data under control in a more effective manner.
Therefore, we are offering both payroll services and integrated online solutions, in order to ensure precise and on time payroll processing, employee and company data confidentiality, compliance with employment and labour law requirements, controlled access to employee’s data and a transparent communication process.
Due to our international presence and years of experience, we are able to provide complete payroll services, reporting and consultancy regardless of your area of activity, local characteristics or the number of employees.
Monthly payroll calculation
- Data input into the payroll system based on received information from our client
- Secure data exchange and approval
- Data verification and monthly payroll statement & payslips generation
- Monthly, quarterly or annual filing of statutory payroll statements
- Yearly settlement of personal income tax
- Preparation of any specific payroll reports required by your management
- Statistical reports
- Preparation and distribution of payslips tailored to the needs of your employees
- Electronic payslips option
- Online archive of payslips and client documents
Monthly payments administration
- Realization of all salary payments via trustee account
- Handling social contributions and income tax payments according to local requirements
- Full support with bank account setup
- Handling communication with local bank representatives
Payroll emergency services
- Flexible payroll accountant available at your premises or working remotely to cover the temporary absence of your internal payroll department’s personnel
Complex services to foreign owners of Greek real estate
- Advice before purchase
- Assistance in obtaining access codes to the tax office
- Compilation and submission of a declaration of real estate (E9)
- Drawing up and filing a declaration on income (and expenses) of E1 for the year of purchase and in subsequent years
- Electronic declaration of the contract on delivery of the real estate in rent
- Drafting and filing an annual declaration on the leasing of real estate in rent Е2
- Giving notice of payment of property tax